Hassan Abdi Hassan is a researcher at East Africa Development for Research and Development (DAD). He focuses on researches in political and social philosophy, foreign policy analysis, women studies, social justice, and economic development. His latest articles include:
- Farmajo Effect: Hope and Gloom
- A Rift in the Gulf: How Gulf Crisis Affected the Horn of Africa
- Caqliyadda Argaggixisada ‘The Psychology of Terrorism’
- UAE’s Foreign Policy Towards Somalia Amidst Qatari Diplomatic Crisis
- Inta Caddaaladdu Maqan tahay! ‘Till We Find Justice’
Hassan Abdi Hassan got his Bachelor of Business Administration and a Diploma of Law from Mogadishu University. He lives in Istanbul, where he works as the Director of Youth Department at East Africa Association for Research and Development while completing his double masters: MBA from Trakya Üniversitesi and MA in African Studies and International Relations from İstanbul Ticaret Üniversitesi.
He is former Interpreter at İstanbul Provincial Directorate of Migration Management, Graduate Affairs Director at Mogadishu University, Administrative Auxilary of the parliamentary committees at the House of People (Somali Parliament), and teacher at Al-Hikma Primary and Secondary School.
Molla Gürani Ward. Oğuzhan Blvd.
Erseven Street No: 3/3
Tel: +90 553 543 59 56
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com